This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#937399 by PeterStansfield
09 Aug 2017, 20:57
Mojojo

Glad you're sorted! - that's the way it's supposed to be - you know what you want, you ask for it, and you get it!

I've never been one to sit quietly and wait to be asked what I want.....

Peter
#937412 by chrisfinch_2000
10 Aug 2017, 07:36
This is my downfall with booking via VH and revenue seats... I have to wait for them to contact me.

I am a little nervous as I can't catch the Havana flight two days later because of work... I see there's a Thomson flight on Sat 10th March (our original date) - what do we think the chances of getting on that will be?...
#937413 by SlimpyJones
10 Aug 2017, 08:36
Virgin Holidays won't sell you a flight on Thompson. I have found them to be quite flexible though, my experience was that they were happy to change my dates entirely, I just had to pay or be refunded the difference in total cost with no change fees. Have some dates in mind for when they contact you.
#937441 by mitchja
11 Aug 2017, 12:42
Now official as I've just received this email from VS Trade:

REVISED- VSbulletin 007- Reprotection policy for passengers affected by our withdrawal of services to Varadero

We need to let you know that after the S17 Schedule, we will no longer operate our London Gatwick (LGW)-Varadero (VRA) service with our last flight operating on 3 September, 2017.

Customers booked on our service to and from VRA during the W17 Schedule (25 October 2017 – 30 March 2018), will automatically be reprotected onto our Havana service on the same day. Ground transportation will be available to take customers to VRA.

Customers booked to travel to and from VRA during the S18 Schedule (from 31 March 2018), will be rebooked onto the Havana service the following day. Ground transportation will be available to take customers to VRA.

You will see this changes in your customer’s booking after Saturday 12 August 2017.