This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#937491 by SlimpyJones
14 Aug 2017, 14:59
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone had any issues with a delay in the two clubhouses guest passes being sent out after renewing with the required number of TPs? Was hoping to give one to a friend in September.

I've been back and forth with VS about four or five times trying to chase these up. I renewed end of June, and six weeks on still no sign of them.

Hoping I'm not alone with this!
#937492 by NYLON
14 Aug 2017, 15:27
Yes, they can be very slow with this. A couple of years ago it took over two months for me to receive mine. One bonus, though: in the end, I received two sets of guest passes!
#937493 by slinky09
14 Aug 2017, 16:40
As an alternative you could simply ask someone in FC to register with the clubhouse reception staff your friend's details to give them entry?
#937510 by adjonline
14 Aug 2017, 23:15
I had the same issue, and after much back and forth e-mailed the executive office e-mail address. They replied within a day offering to note my proposed guest’s booking that she was to be afforded Clubhouse access.
#937522 by SlimpyJones
15 Aug 2017, 11:13
Cheers for the input folks. Nice to know (in a weird way) that I am not alone in this. If all else fails I'll forward them the details of my friend. Hopefully they can cobble something together for him!
#937540 by joeyc
15 Aug 2017, 22:35
It does take a while for them to send the perks out some times.. I think tinuks was even waiting for several months for her simple renewal pack last year and my birthday balloon was a week late last year too.. someone should be flogged :-P Fingers crossed it will arrive on time this year.

Slinky's suggestion is a good one, but I have only ever had success with this when arranging access to the CH through the FlyingCo offices (actually for another v-flyer, Sealink) - they also handle the PAMs or Wings accounts.

The CS call centre, even the Au line, has let me down a few times lately I'm sorry to say. Lots of under-trained staff in the mix I think.
Virgin Atlantic