This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#937813 by SlimpyJones
26 Aug 2017, 07:06
A very good morning to you all from a quiet Clubhouse. Final destination is Mexico City today, traveling on the VS103 to Atlanta first!

Haircut all booked in and everything well so far, except for the frosty service from the lady at the deli counter.

For those who haven't visited in the last few months, the final bit of construction looks to be completed where the old jacuzzi and concierge desk used to be. Hopefully these links work...

The big TV screens are back! The pool table has also made a reappearance in the loft upstairs. Despite the work to add more seats the clubhouse has still retained it's charm.

Have a great long weekend everybody!
#937814 by hiljil
26 Aug 2017, 07:33
Good morning !

Have a good time in the CH & a super flight & trip.
Thank you for including the photos.
#937819 by Francis007
26 Aug 2017, 08:53
Hi Slimpy

Thankyou for the post and the pics. The Clubhouse looks good and we cannot wait to be there in October on our way to our annual visit to Boston and onwards on a road trip to New England.

Due to the rescheduling between VS and Delta, VS011 now departs at 17.25. In the last 10 years it has usually gone at approx 2 pm so we are slightly concerned over how busy the Clubhouse will be. We plan to arrive at about 13.30 .

Have fun and post some more please....with pics !

Frank
#937820 by SlimpyJones
26 Aug 2017, 09:07
Hey Francis. As it happens my previous visit to the Clubhouse was on the VS11 departing around the same time! My dad and I arrived at around 12 and whilst passengers came and went we never found it got too busy, especially not to the point where it impacted service, and that was with a whole section blocked off!

You'll be just fine :)
#937844 by honey lamb
26 Aug 2017, 22:34
Oooh, thanks!

I'll be there in about 3 weeks time having not flown VS for a couple of years! I'm really looking forward to the changes as I have a long layover!
Virgin Atlantic