This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#937920 by DomBres
31 Aug 2017, 10:44
Arrived in a very quiet Escape Lounge. The main Lounge area is full and they are therefore directing UC passengers to the separate area.

Check-in was completely seamless with the aid of a very polite and friendly member of staff. Priority Lane through security was good, yet just my luck to fall behind 2 ladies each with 2 prams.

Now sat with a glass of White having just had some breakfast. Very much looking forward to my first flight in UC.

Many thanks to forum members for your answers to my queries in recent months. I look forward to delivering my first Trip Reports in due course. :)
#937924 by hiljil
31 Aug 2017, 10:58
Good Morning.

Enjoy the lounge and have a great first time in UC flight. :-D
#937931 by DomBres
31 Aug 2017, 12:28
Dinnerlady wrote:Hi there just wondering what the offerings are in the Escape Lounge as i will be using it in a couple of weeks.

When I arrived it was the back end of Breakfast. I had a hot Breakfast which was fairly nice. Cheeses, Hams etc also available.

There is now lunch available which includes Thai Curry, Slamon & Dil Fishcakes. I think you can order other items also but I was quite content with the offering available.

After reading reviews of the Escape Lounge at T2, I was slightly concerned, yet this has been more than adequate.
#937939 by Kraken
31 Aug 2017, 15:30
Glad you enjoyed the T2 Escape Lounge. Whilst it's no Clubhouse, it's not as bad as some people make out (generally speaking).

We'll be through there on Sunday morning - sadly only when the breakfast offering is available as on the VS75. Much prefer their lunch buffet, but ticket availability had to take priority!

Enjoy NYC. Great place.
Virgin Atlantic