This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#938508 by Stevieboy
18 Sep 2017, 21:39
Traveled on both the VS015 and 016 over the past two weeks (UC).

Both flights had water bottles at the seat on boarding. Outbound had hot towels after take off and before landing whilst the inbound only had them after departure.

-Steve
#938597 by Edinburgh Castle
22 Sep 2017, 20:48
and on last night's VS207 from Hong Kong in J, water bottle in pouch and 2 hot towel runs, one immediately after take off and one prior to landing. And an outstanding cabin crew too which makes such a huge difference. also Plaza Lounge OK but missed the Hong Kong Club House. Is the former space now managed by Thai Airways?
#938639 by s2driveruk
25 Sep 2017, 07:37
LGW-LAS PE
Outbound no water bottle either at the seat or in the jetbridge/departure lounge and i dont remember any hot towel
Inbound 500ml bottle on the seat and a new one for me at least in that the amenity kit was in a clear platic pouch with everything inside red (economy kit?). Not sure if new/market acceptance test/error/all they had left lol and hot towel pre-arrival.

Mixed picture...
#938689 by TimCrawley
27 Sep 2017, 03:02
I suggest we rename this thread "Bottled water diaries"

Quite right too :-)

On the VS65 yesterday (26/9) and there was no bottled water on jet bridge, none at seat in UC and no bottle given out during flight as they said they didn't have any small bottles at all - I actually found this really annoying as I tend to use the bottled water when fully reclined watching movie or when in bed mode it's handy when waking up so no scrabbling around trying to get out to get water..... made do with dust covered glass of water instead that I only knocked off shelf once, a decent record for clumsy oaf that I am.

No towels offered throughout (but after they started drowning them in the pungent aroma of lavender toilet cleaner last year I was happy not to get any to be honest!).

Flight crew were very chatty at start & end of flight and the cabin crew were absolutely excellent throughout (in case I forget to do a TR).
Virgin Atlantic