This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#938774 by NYC123
29 Sep 2017, 16:17
Is there any flexibility on these?

Mine were applied to my account on the 10th Oct last year, so approaching cut off - I got 4 as i hit the 10k .

Was looking to use them on LGW-CUN August 18 but reward flights seem to have dried up on that route, guessing its because it avoided Irma....

Is there anyway to extend their shelf life........
#938790 by chumba
30 Sep 2017, 07:37
The vouchers are valid for one year and AFAIK can't be extended past that date, I did try once to get mine extended for a couple of weeks and the answer was NO ! (and i was AU at the time).

However as with all things thinking outside the box :-D

You could make a booking for any route using your miles and the vouchers for say 11 months time, then if your desired route/dates are made available, it will cost you £30 to change the booking. If your route/dates don't come up then cancel the reward booking (more than 24 hrs before departure) and you'll receive a full refund on miles and taxes/surcharges. Again though it will cost you an admin fee of £30.

On another note are you sure you got 4 E-PE upgrade vouchers? I thought the maximum you could get was 2 in any year irrespective of spend over the 10k needed for the 2 vouchers.

I spent about 20k last year and still only got 2 E-PE vouchers