This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#938868 by gavinda12
04 Oct 2017, 16:01
Hi,
Looking to see how busy economy is if possible please. Only a few days to go now and cant wait!
Any help with the number of unsold seats would be very much appreciated. Trying to work out whether to pre book the seats or save £120 each way
Regards
#938870 by Kraken
04 Oct 2017, 16:16
VS73 10/10/17
J1 C1 D1 I0 Z0 W9 S9 H9 K9 Y9 B9 R9 L9 U9 M9 E9 Q9 X0 N0 O0

Looking pretty full in Upper & PE. Only 1 unallocated seat in Upper & 4 in PE. Over to Economy, only 1 unallocated seat left upstairs (77H). Downstairs, about 40% at most of the seats are allocated - there are lots of complete groups of 3 (aisle-window) or 4 (middle) unallocated.

NB: The economy seat map is not a good indicator on loads, as many passengers choose not to pay to pre-book seats. It's only at T-24 when OLCI opens that you start to get a realistic view.
#938871 by Shirley Heights
04 Oct 2017, 16:24
gavinda12 wrote:Hi,
Looking to see how busy economy is if possible please. Only a few days to go now and cant wait!
Any help with the number of unsold seats would be very much appreciated. Trying to work out whether to pre book the seats or save £120 each way
Regards

Hi gavinda12,

I am sure someone will be around shortly to provide the info you require.

In the meantime, I hope you don't mind me hijacking your post. A few weeks ago I queried why many posters ask for load checks. Your reason makes complete sense.

Have a good trip :)

EDIT: Apologies for not seeing Kraken's reply
#938965 by SlimpyJones
09 Oct 2017, 16:14
Hey Gavinda - the best thing to do would just be to head over to the seatmap and take a look. At less than T-24 hours all remaining seats are automatically assigned. Took a quick look myself and it looks very full from head to tail, upstairs and downstairs! There's about 20 spare in Economy of which most are Extra Legroom ones.
Virgin Atlantic