This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#939024 by mikeecix
11 Oct 2017, 21:31
Just checked the website and can now see Delta reward flight availability. Went through the booking process all the way to the payment page but did not book. I am assuming it's fully working!
#939030 by oldboy
12 Oct 2017, 00:12
Many thanks for this info mikeecix, I was just looking at the Delta web site today, checking out destinations from London as we we may be going to Tucson next year to visit our son who will be there on a 9 month work placement & are keen to use VS miles, also keen to try the Delta business class offering. The reason I say that we may be going to Tuscon is that I know that my wife will be keen to survey the boys living accommodation & check things out in only the way that a mother can. In the unlikely event that I get my way we will fly to Vegas & our son will take a short flight from Tuscon to meet us there.
#939032 by pjh
12 Oct 2017, 07:51
mikeecix wrote:Just checked the website and can now see Delta reward flight availability. Went through the booking process all the way to the payment page but did not book. I am assuming it's fully working!

I got as far as payment back in August and got kicked out when I tried to pay (thread here). Hopefully things have changed. You also had to watch for the rewards pricing in you mixed VS and DL legs.