This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#939078 by Neil
13 Oct 2017, 18:20
Pete confirmed in the previous thread that the data source we used to get from Virgin is no longer available, so it won't make a return unfortunately.
#939097 by RLF
14 Oct 2017, 12:43
is there anything we as a group of Vflyers can do to speak nicely to Crawley and ask for it back pretty please?
#939098 by mattyp
14 Oct 2017, 14:24
I can highly recommend the Flightradar24 app for people who don’t already have it.

You can track any flight in the world in real time, gate to gate (ok, there are a few areas of the world that are blacked out) but it’s a great alternative for those who like tracking which aircraft is on a particular route.

I find that the amount of information given about every flight is quite astounding.
#939145 by Penny_L
16 Oct 2017, 22:41
KPDD1009 wrote:Such a shame, I used it a lot, on a different note does anyone know if the VS15 came back to Gatwick today?

Returned due to fumes incabin, Captain mentioned it could be due to the dust clouds kicked up by the storm.
Virgin Atlantic