This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#939367 by TimCrawley
31 Oct 2017, 09:53
Turns out I need to keep my lounge all in lower case to avoid confusion with My Lounge at LGW .... as I'm still in the lounge in my house waiting for taxi to LGW and onwards into the delights of the CH before the ANU flight this morning.

Missed the wave from Buns yesterday as I was still packing for the Twilight check-in but I'm sure he looked after the CH just fine!

Will drink a Redhead in an hour or so, strictly on behalf of V-Flyers who aren't lucky enough to be in a CH today rather than just because I love to drink 'em :-)
#939377 by hiljil
01 Nov 2017, 08:24
Missed you yesterday so a wave back to whatever tropical lounge you will be enjoying later ! :cool:
#939385 by TimCrawley
01 Nov 2017, 12:42
Thanks to all but I think I let the 'side' down badly ..... ran into friends at the airport and before I knew it then was time to run to the gate, so actually didn't get to the CH at all.

Still, great flight (a few lumpy bits of air on the way) with an excellent crew got in a fraction early to ANU - where the old terminal was full of food stands and loud music to celebrate their national day I guess.
#939388 by pjh
01 Nov 2017, 15:33
TimCrawley wrote: ran into friends at the airport and before I knew it then was time to run to the gate, so actually didn't get to the CH at all.

The Man.jpg
The Man Who Didn't Go To The Clubhouse
The Man.jpg (88.99 KiB) Viewed 3245 times
#939394 by TimCrawley
02 Nov 2017, 01:39
:-) ..... close to a LOL even

Stunningly accurate cartoon Paul, well pre the smoking ban anyway!
Virgin Atlantic