This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#939598 by Phil.Durrant
15 Nov 2017, 17:25
yes, you should get a confirmation email when you book it.

In my experience, it usually comes through instantly for the UK leg but can take longer for the foreign journey as its outsourced.
#939599 by David
15 Nov 2017, 17:49
Thanks Phil

Thought that might be the case - it was a bit of a confusing call and I'm wondering if its all been booked properly.

We are using one of the legs to pick us up at Edinburgh and bring us home (which the lady had originally said wasn't possible)

Lets hope the emails maybe just slow :-(

David
#939601 by Phil.Durrant
15 Nov 2017, 18:03
I've never booked via phone, so it may just take them a bit of time to process it?

I always book online but hopefully your confirmation will come through shortly. Not sure when you are flying but from memory, you have until 48 hours before your flight to book a car service so if you dont hear anything today, you can always just ring them again
#939603 by David
15 Nov 2017, 18:49
Phil

Thanks again for reply

Yes, because it’s not at the original entry point ie Gatwick, you have to phone it in.

Will give be it a few days and make another call to check. Hopefully everything is in order.

(Saves a fortune in airport parking :-D )

David
#939793 by RWS52
22 Nov 2017, 12:50
Do you get further confirmation/phone/text a day or so prior to pickup? I booked (and got confirmation) couple months ago. Just wondered whether you assume all will be ok.
Virgin Atlantic