This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#940551 by richardswife28
06 Jan 2018, 10:47
Hi all. I’ve been lucky enough to have a fair few Gs in the past although not looked for a while as am getting less inclined to travel long haul (even in UC!). Are the direct from MAN options still only Barbados or MCO and NYC? I’m not keen on driving to London just to get a G and don’t want to use my considerable miles for NYC as it’s so short. Any help appreciated!
#940554 by mitchja
06 Jan 2018, 12:20
VS now fly direct from MAN to Orlando (MCO), Barbados (BGI), Las Vegas (LAS), San Francisco (SFO), New York (JFK), Atlanta (ATL) & Boston (BOS).

Generally though only the MCO, BGI, ATL and JFK flights run year round as the others are seasonal. JFK frequency does drop over the winter to 3 or 4 times a week alternating with ATL.

Both JFK and ATL flights are daily during the summer season.

VS do publish timetables, though they are hidden away in their cargo section of the website, current timetable can be found here.
#940555 by richardswife28
06 Jan 2018, 12:25
Thank you! We are looking at 2019 after DD finishes GCSEs so last week of June - at least flights will be daily - wether available is another matter! We are not fussy where we fly really just looking for a US road/multi trip to celebrate.

Hopefully SF though.

Need to research how it all still working with booking flights ready to book in July.

Thanks so much!
#940566 by DoomWolf
06 Jan 2018, 15:04
mitchja wrote:VS do publish timetables, though they are hidden away in their cargo section of the website, current timetable can be found here.

Thanks for that link! I was looking for something like this a few weeks ago, but couldn't find anything on their website.
#940572 by mitchja
06 Jan 2018, 16:09
VS publish their route schedules on their cargo section of their website (you can select the route from the drop-down section where it says 'Where would you like your cargo to go?')

Why these are not in their passenger section of the website is anyone's guess?
Virgin Atlantic