This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#298 by Nick
21 Feb 2004, 03:05
Hi there,

Just a quick question, that hopefully somebody may be able to shed some light on.

I received an email from VS requesting that I update my postal address on the website to include my house number since my latest statement was returned to them because the number was missing.

Obviously I have now updated the details online (it is a house name not a number) and also sent a reply back to them.

The interesting point is that I have recently received both my last silver statement and my gold membership at the correct address, with the FULL address (including house name) marked on the documents!?!

Has anybody else had anything similar, or know what may have happened at VS recently to cause this - I am thinking a change of system, or data migrating to a different system on status change...

Thoughts anybody?

Nick
#25977 by anteo
22 Feb 2004, 01:23
Ive had someone elses statement sent to me int he same envelope as mine!
#25985 by mcuth
22 Feb 2004, 12:38
Nick

I've not had any real problems with my statement, but I just checked my FC account details - my flat number & house name were missing, although the street name was still there.

I wonder if VS have implemented a new address database or something [?]

Michael
#25996 by RichardMannion
22 Feb 2004, 17:54
Hi,

Some database clean-ups/purges ahve been done recently - I had some problems with the dispatch of my companion Silver card but its all fixed now.

Haven't had a paper statement for ages - online one suits me fine!

Thanks,
Richard