This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#373 by vs932
05 Mar 2004, 13:28
O.k need some help from somone who works at the VS Headquaters "The Office".

as i spend most of my day on hold VS sales dept/refunds/spec assis i have become quite accustomed to their hold music.

Can anyone possibly get me a full listing of the songs and artists featured on the hold program? - i know ours is controlled by this mini CD player attached to the network which runs on a loop and we have about 6 cds which rotate monthly??

any info would be gr8!

brgds
shaun
#26385 by mitchja
05 Mar 2004, 16:40
I dont know the listings but I must say VS has the best 'on hold' music - mind you ringing them up via the Silver FC number or the UC assistance number you don't often get chance to listen to the on-hold music :)

Virgin Mobile have a system where you can actually choose the type of music you want to listen too!!!

James
#26392 by RichardMannion
05 Mar 2004, 17:17
They use the same CD as AmEx (Well Centurion line anyway).

Its one of the Chillout CD's - can't remember the exact one as there are so many of the damn things now. Probably one on the Virgin label....

Thanks,
Richard
#26534 by vs932
09 Mar 2004, 23:14
Thnx richard - really need a list of tracks though - i have got one of the VS chillout cd's but alas only has one track on it from the hold music :0(
maybe i'll try VS direct and see of they can give me a track listing!

shaun
#27523 by vs932
23 Mar 2004, 23:18
Well i spoke to the nice chaps at VS customer services and for those of you interested there is a full list below!

Blend 1
Groovejet - Spiller
So Com Voce - Thievary Corporation
A Song for th Lovers - Richard Ashcroft
Whippin Piccadily - Gomez
Sunshines better - John Martin remixed by Talvin Singh
Don't Tell Me - Madonna
Once Round The Block - Badly Drawn Boy
At the River - Groove Armada

Blend 2
Don't Stop - S Club 7
Wild Wood - Paul Weller