This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#26618 by Nottingham Nick
11 Mar 2004, 17:04
They appear fairly frequently on EBay - if you search using the term 'Virgin Atlantic' and save it as a favourite search, then all sorts of treasure will appear.

Nick
#26661 by mitchja
12 Mar 2004, 17:40
Or you could just send VS a polite email asking for a couple :D That's what I did a few years back - they used to send out student packs with info on VS including stickers and car stickers. Not sure if they still do but it's worth a try :)

One of my stickers off my case decided the weather was better in Miami last year so it stayed there along with my FC tag. I've emailed VS to ask for a couple more stickers.

I do have 2 un-used car stickers in reasonable condition if anyones interested though.
#27067 by TJ
18 Mar 2004, 20:31
I wonder if VS do car stickers of just the VS logo? Or some FlyingClub stickers! That'd be cool :)
#27233 by TJ
21 Mar 2004, 14:18
Thanks for that Jon.

I'll take a peek! :)
#27268 by shazam
21 Mar 2004, 19:18
TJ

FYI there are a load of stickers on ebay at the moment, they have all gone on today and all have "Virgin Atlantic" and "Sticker" inthe title so should be easy enough to find without me putting all the links in here.

Cheers
Shaz
Virgin Atlantic