This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#86 by Bazz
22 Dec 2003, 11:02
Bazz wishes Pix, Richard, TBS and all our Members and Guests a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous and Peaceful New Year!

I will be away in Tenerife [8D] from tomorrow and as it is purely leisure, :D I am not planning to be on-line so will not be posting until after January 6th.

Unfortunately as VS don't fly this route, we are on Air 2000 (AMM) so no miles or tier points. [:(] However next year we will book BMI out of LHR as they have now introduced a (limited) scheduled service and I can get some miles! ;)

Incidentally AMM have been charging for exit seats long before VS started to so being a tall b*gger I have coughed up the lolly, its only a four hour flight but it helps to be comfortable (next to the galley in preference to the head, less traffic and (much) easier to get a drink!). :)

Look forward to chatting with you all in 2004!

Bazz
Still Flying
#25149 by Pete
22 Dec 2003, 16:50
Thanks Bazz,

Have a great break - enjoy Christmas in the sunshine!

Pix
#25152 by The_Banking_Scot
22 Dec 2003, 20:29
Hi,

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all:)

Enjoy Tenerife Bazz

Regards

TBS ( maybe a white christmas in store for us this year- there was a scattering of snow at lunch time in Edinburgh today)

Regards

TBS

VS FC Gold
#25153 by BlackCat
22 Dec 2003, 21:03
Yuletide felicitations to one and all.

I'm doing LHR-GLA-LHR tomorrow morning for the last time this year, during which I reckon I've flown only 6 VS segments but around 60 BD ones[8)], plus various NZ, SQ, QF and (shudder) BA.

Here's to a peaceful New Year for everyone.

BC
#25156 by RichardMannion
23 Dec 2003, 16:21
Happy Christmas to you all too!

Currently at my other residence in Marbella :)

I've been away for a while, so I am going to go thru some of the threads that I have missed and try and add some value or detail where I can.

Here's to 2004 with you all and Virgin Atlantic!

Thanks,
Richard
Virgin Atlantic