This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#901 by Jonathan S
17 Apr 2004, 16:09
If you're a gold card holder, do you get fast track security access regardless of class? On my last NY trip I flew PE, checked in at Upper but wasn't given a sticker or pass for fast track, to be honest it didn't bother me at all... but just thought I'd check if it was a perk.

Jonathan
#29429 by The_Banking_Scot
17 Apr 2004, 16:16
Hi,

Yes I belive we (Gold Card Holders ) do now. It is a recently introduced perk for LHR/LGW regardless of class of travel.

I do not know how specifically it works ( ie Fastrack Sticker on your BP if not in Upper/J class?)

Regards

TBS
#29459 by Goldenoldie
18 Apr 2004, 04:42
TBS

Yes, you are right. A Fast Track sticker was attached to my PE BP when I flew to Boston late Feb. I had to ask for this - I suspect that it was new to the check-in agent at that time.

cheers

GO
#29472 by Buffers
18 Apr 2004, 14:43
Spot on Goldenoldie, all gold card holders are entitled to fast-track irrespective of class, but you do have to ask for it! I've used it three times since it's been introduced and have to say it's one of the better perks! Those queues through regular security are evil...
#29474 by Nottingham Nick
18 Apr 2004, 15:15
Last time I used fast track at LHR - the queues were longer than normal security[:(][:(]

Nick
#29478 by Matt
18 Apr 2004, 17:23
I just show my gold card, or hold it with my boarding pass, and always use FastTrack......even when not flying on Virgin (hush my mouth)

Matt
Virgin Atlantic