For all non-Virgin travel topics, with subforums for popular common themes.
#909527 by joeyc
05 Sep 2015, 08:29
Hello all, just about to leave Singapore on a KLM B777 .... World business class for the short hop across to Bali.

I'll post up some photos of the lounge when I get to the hotel in Bali. Not having much luck from my iPad at the moment.

A nice space to sit and wait, then again this whole airport is a nice place to wait for any flight, quite an eclectic food selection, alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks as well as a variety of zones in which to relax. Kind of reminds me of the old JFK CH on the balcony pre security... It is sorely missed :-P

Hope all have a great weekend :cool:
#909528 by hiljil
05 Sep 2015, 08:38
Good morning from an Autumnal UK.

Have a good flight ! :D
#909530 by jfenney
05 Sep 2015, 08:48
Have a great time in Bali, one of my next to do lists which is getting ever so big :-D
#909535 by Bretty
05 Sep 2015, 11:21
Have a super trip joey, look forward to a TR.
#909563 by joeyc
06 Sep 2015, 02:06
Cheers guys and girls. It was quite a good flight with some comedy along the way from the fellow pax and the crew weren't too bad. Senior purser was fantastic.

I was also given a little house... now I want them all :-P - for people that think I have truly lost the plot, KLM give out little house sculptures to business class pax as a parting souvenir.

Bretty wrote:.... look forward to a TR.

I've not posted a TR in a while have I Bretty :roll: Alright, the KLM ones I'll post up here. Watch this space.
#909567 by Daffodil
06 Sep 2015, 09:48
joeyc wrote -
I was also given a little house... now I want them all :-P - for people that think I have truly lost the plot, KLM give out little house sculptures to business class pax as a parting souvenir.

I too love the little Dutch houses I've managed to collect 8 so far, I think there are around 75 different ones to collect.
Have a great time in Bali!
Virgin Atlantic