For all non-Virgin travel topics, with subforums for popular common themes.
#909839 by jfenney
11 Sep 2015, 13:59
Hello font of all knowledge V-flyers, today I noticed my perk pack from my back has swapped providers from Priorty Pass to Dragonpass provider.

Small print says lots of more lounges. Does anyone have one of these and are they better,worse than Priorty Pass?

Many thanks :-D
#909843 by tontybear
11 Sep 2015, 15:35
Oh I was expecting a reference to our dear own DragonLady and a pass that would allow her double the usual luggage allowance ! :-D :-D
#909845 by jfenney
11 Sep 2015, 15:41
tontybear wrote:Oh I was expecting a reference to our dear own DragonLady and a pass that would allow her double the usual luggage allowance ! :-D :-D

I am sure her sweet smile would do it on its own :-D
#909863 by Hamster
11 Sep 2015, 17:44
Dragon Pass looks very similar to Priority Pass with some variations in lounge acceptance (LHR T5 lounge can't be accessed with Dragon Pass for example)

Similiar subscription prices and if not got free visit membership, Dragon Pass is £16 a visit compared to Priority Pass at £15.
#909869 by DragonLady
11 Sep 2015, 20:37
jfenney wrote:
tontybear wrote:Oh I was expecting a reference to our dear own DragonLady and a pass that would allow her double the usual luggage allowance ! :-D :-D

I am sure her sweet smile would do it on its own :-D

Thank you gentlemen :) . I' m travelling light on the next jaunt Tonty ( lots of flights and a bus journey heaven forbid ...) . Granted I may do a bit ( aka A LOT) of therapy in my final destination :) ( NY :-D ).
Sweet smiles ?? Passive growls usually :).

DL
#910140 by Smid
16 Sep 2015, 15:22
I've rarely seen a lounge which refuses Priority Pass unless it is an airline specific lounge.

Does this means it gets you into some of them? I'd be interested to hear which lounges the Dragon Pass has over PP.

PP has lost United and AA/US Airways lounges in recent years apparently. I'd not have known. And the value of being in an AA lounge is questionable. Free drink token included?
Virgin Atlantic