For all non-Virgin travel topics, with subforums for popular common themes.
#919702 by julmops
07 Apr 2016, 08:09
Hello everyone, I've started looking at potential flights to LAX for next year and came across Norwegian flying from Gatwick.
Their Premium Class has 46 inches legroom, full meal and drinks, 2x20 kg luggage allowance and lounge access (No1 in Gatwick and OneWorld in LAX).
Did any of you already experience it on any of their routes?
Pricewise, we're pretty much on par with VS...
Looking forward to reading you !
Many thanks !
Julmops
#919728 by riff-RAF
07 Apr 2016, 12:21
I can't comment on this particular service. However, I am a frequent flyer of Norwegian within Scandinavia/Europe and find their aircraft meticulously clean, service attentive, prices/quality of food available very good. Customer services are also exceptionally good.

The only time I have been delayed with Norwegian was when there was a snow storm in Oslo (several inches on the ground). However, this particular snow storm wasn't the issue. The flight was delayed getting out of Manchester due to a brief flurry of snow :-D . Regular updates by text and ground staff aircraft took off in the snow storm and landed at Arlanda in a snow storm.
#919741 by Sealink
07 Apr 2016, 19:12
I have never been on an "on-time" Norwegian flight.

A V-Flyer recently asked via Facebook for recommendations and I mentioned above. They booked Norwegian, and a long delay.

I think VS PE is a great product and would go for that.
Virgin Atlantic