For all non-Virgin travel topics, with subforums for popular common themes.
#926698 by DocRo
28 Sep 2016, 10:08
This is new business lounge after US Preclearance at Dublin Airport. Bright and airy, notionally based on Newgrange, the impressive prehistoric passage grave in County Meath.
Seemed a bit stark on arrival but settling in comfortably with a sausage bap and cappuccino from the barista.
Best feature (other than the fact it is after immigration) is the 270 degree views of the airfield.
Off to the Ryder Cup- come on Yurp
#926701 by gumshoe
28 Sep 2016, 10:51
Enjoy!

Is the food offer better than in the other DAA lounges (which, to be fair, has improved in the last few months - new caterers I believe)?
#926702 by DocRo
28 Sep 2016, 11:28
It's a couple of years since I was in Aer Lingus Gold lounge at DUB but probably a bit better. Miles better than the Servisair or whatever it's called lounge.
Plenty of choice for breakfast - cereals, fruit, bacon or sausage baps and recently made crepes and waffles with the trimmings. A proper cup of coffee was welcome.
On the plane now - think I will be impressed by Aer Lingus business offering. Second glass offered and gratefully accepted (SGOAGA) as they say in Vflyerania :D