Please use this forum is for Virgin Atlantic trip reports. There is a subforum for other airline reports.
#238117 by T5
28 Sep 2005, 18:34
Ground Staff
Food & Drink
Entertainment
Seat
Cabin Crew
I arrived back from Hong Kong yesterday morning and have written two very long reviews for my outbound and return flights:

London Heathrow to Hong Kong: Tues 20 Sept
External link 1

Hong Kong to London Heathrow: Mon 26 Sept
External link 2

10 out of 10 for Virgin Atlantic. Both flights were perfect.
#313799 by Decker
28 Sep 2005, 19:45
Nice detailed trip reports although your comfort in the seats seems to slightly be at odds with the seat ratings for Virgin on your site.
Given that this is effectively an advert for your own site, a reciprocal link from your site to V-Flyer might be nice.[}:)]
#313804 by preiffer
28 Sep 2005, 20:28
Links aside -

To be honest, I like the fact that TR's are in the same format on here, time and time again, and accessed by one click.

Not sure I can be bothered to trawl across hundreds of different web links to read every Trip Report... (just a thought)

Thanks for the TR in general, though.
#313985 by kkempton
29 Sep 2005, 20:45
A set of nicely written trip reports. Im glad someone else still enjoys flying economy too!
#314124 by sky0000547
30 Sep 2005, 18:20
Very nice TR, brought back memories. 6 months and counting until my VS200 flight.

Comparing to HKG or other airports, Heathrow is a shambles. Hope BAA get that dump sorted.
#314265 by xenole
01 Oct 2005, 20:37
Nice to know that there are slightly different food options available on Virgin flights. I've only ever flown to and from the US, so am probably limited in what I've seen.

I have to agree about immigration control at Heathrow. It isn't overly well set out. There were only 2 people dealing with UK passport holders when I was there earlier in the week and a few hundred people queuing up....at least at JFK, when I was there a couple of weeks earlier, they had at least a dozen desks open and they opened some more due to a large volume of passengers.
Virgin Atlantic