Please use this forum is for Virgin Atlantic trip reports. There is a subforum for other airline reports.
#921046 by enjoyingit
11 May 2016, 08:53
Ground Staff
Food & Drink
Entertainment
Seat
Cabin Crew
So after a very average flight out, it was time to jump on board again, and see how the VS crew approached a day flight. All i can say is they exceeded all expectations. They were all friendly, approachable and super hard working. I didn't once have to go looking for a top up. The trolley service worked fine on the 346 (although the plane itself was a little jaded. I love seeing the area where the inflight masseur used to be based, oh those were the days) I wont post the menu as its widely available, but my main of Buttered Chicken, with Lentil Dhal, whilst looking pretty poor tasted fantastic. I decided that contacting HQ, praising the whole experience is the better than a negative report on the outbound flight. Isn't that just so English? I need to take a few trips to NYC in the next month and am now in a quandary whether to fly BA or VS. Maybe do one of each for a direct comparison.