Please use this forum is for Virgin Atlantic trip reports. There is a subforum for other airline reports.
#922262 by Andrew1959
02 Jun 2016, 00:38
Ground Staff
Food & Drink
Entertainment
Seat
Cabin Crew
Well our first upper class flight, breezed through the check in desk, into the premium customs line then everyone mingled together and it was a bit of a free for all. After getting a bit of shopping went into the club house and with about 40 minutes to take off down to the gate and onto the plane.
We were seated 1 & 2 K next to the galley, the top guy ( what's he called ?) introduced him self to us and called us by name read from a list. CC worked hard and were very attentive, both of us are quiet small so had no problems with our feet out into the aisle. We did not use the bed but reclined the seat and it was comfortable enough for a day flight. We both had the beef and as recent reports it was very tender. This flight stops at St Lucia and we were on the ground for about an hour and ten minutes. We were one of the first off the plane, in Grenada straight through an empty customs and our cases first off the plane ( nice upper class benefits), at SIBR with 45 minutes of landing. The real test will be the return flight to see if I can get some sleep in the bed, 8 hours after landing back in the Uk next week I am on an easy jet flight down to Marseiile to see the football, so hoping for lots of sleep and all on time. This is my first report and hopefully enough info for others on the same flight soon.
#922265 by joeyc
02 Jun 2016, 01:03
Top guy - the FSM? Flight Service Manager, he/she heads the cabin crew.

Reads like a fairly sound flight and I hope you get some sleep on the flight back.

Cheers for the TR :cool:
#922545 by tomthumb
08 Jun 2016, 19:53
Good solid flight and thanks for the TR - enjoy Grenada - lovely place