This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#155988 by VS-EWR
19 Jan 2007, 22:10
Originally posted by VS075
Originally posted by VS-EWR
Yuck, neither, I drink Root Beer.

But, since it's a VS forum, what about Virgin Cola?

Root Beer? [?] Try proper lager beer my friend.

As for Coke or Pepsi, neither. In fact I don't like fizzy drinks at all! J2O Orange and Passion Fruit FTW!!! :D

I'm under the drinking age...

But yeah, everytime I go to the UK I only drink Lemon and Limes and J2Os.
#155991 by VS075
19 Jan 2007, 22:24
Originally posted by VS075

Root Beer? [?] Try proper lager beer my friend.

As for Coke or Pepsi, neither. In fact I don't like fizzy drinks at all! J2O Orange and Passion Fruit FTW!!! :D

I'm under the drinking age...

But yeah, everytime I go to the UK I only drink Lemon and Limes and J2Os.

Ah yes I forgot about having to be 21 in the US of A. Well at least you've got summet to look forward to matey [y]
#156086 by VS045
20 Jan 2007, 21:20
It's got to be coke; the real stuff though, not "diet";) - not that I drink either particularly frequently[:I]

VS.
#156094 by pjh
20 Jan 2007, 22:28
Originally posted by Bazz
Don't mind either as long as they have a large shot of rum in 'em. ;)

When we went to the St Lucia Rum Distillery last summer the guide warned us not to drink run with coke due to the amount of sugar this putting into your body. I'm afraid to say I continue to ignore his advice...

Paul
#156103 by vs_itsallgood
20 Jan 2007, 23:07
Let's see: can't do 'real' Coke. Can't do 'real' Pepsi. Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi are both foul. That said, I'm rather fond of Diet Pepsi Twist (lemon Pepsi) and Diet Coke with lime. Pepsi One is diet and somewhat palatable, but sadly hard to find when all other choices are gone (and I include water in that choice list before I get some)!

Not the other way around; Diet Coke with lemon [:$] and Diet Pepsi with lime [:$] are just foul things I presume the US uses to torture prisoners at Gitmo. [:0]

Because it's so hard to find one or the other of the special flavors in so many stores, I just drink Diet Dr. Pepper and be done with it! (thanks patjohnson for sharing that view) [y]

A word of warning to visitors: the stuff masquerading as Dr. Pepper, as in Berries and Cream Dr. Pepper and Cherry-Vanilla Dr. Pepper, are mostly useful as a replacement for syrup of ipecac and should come prepackaged with airsick bags... drink at your own risk!

So, do I vote Coke or Pepsi? Well, that depends on where I am in the US. To illustrate how silly things are here in the US, in Arizona Coke makes Dr. Pepper, and in Washington Pepsi does. In California it depends on what part of the state you're in as to which company makes it! (Is it any wonder the rest of the world thinks - err, knows - we're all crazy over here?)[:p]
#156117 by stoneman
21 Jan 2007, 10:08

Ahhh, AW Root beer, now there's a mans drink. My wife says it tastes like Germalene. But back to the original topic, Diet Pepsi everytime, and not with those funny flavour additions[:$]
Virgin Atlantic