This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#17345 by sunsational
19 Jan 2007, 16:44
Hi all,

Has anyone had any experience of having their teeth whitened in Florida? If so would you recommend them? We are staying at our house in March (10 minutes from Disney) so a radius of about 30 miles.

If anyone can provide any information on a dentist it would be much appreciated.

Karen
#155939 by MarkJ
19 Jan 2007, 18:00
I know people who have been to Poland to get dental work carried out ( beause of the lower cost) but I gotta say I think it would be unusual for folk to travel to Orlando specifically to have teeth whitened - although I can see that with a house out there it makes sense!!

So I'm wondering if your reply will be met with anyone who has any experience of such services - I know that Mavrick lives in Miami so he may be able to give some pointers??

Alternatively searches on Yahoo, Google or a directory site like Yellowbook might give you some ideas?