This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#17361 by VS045
20 Jan 2007, 17:47
Was just reading through a thread on a.net where someone asks which airline has the largest 767 fleet. All that happens is that after a few sensible replies, people just argue about whether wikipedia is reliable and if it is to what extent. Following that, someone else criticises the original poster for not knowing that DL has the largest fleet which consequently causes more argument[B)]

[ii]

I'm glad I never renewed my subscription and hence defected to v-flyer:D[8D]

VS.
#156051 by VS-EWR
20 Jan 2007, 18:09
Yeah, we're much more of a community here and we definitely have more civilized discussions in my opinion. Several times I have wanted to join A.net, but I would rather spend the money here than there.
#156053 by VS045
20 Jan 2007, 18:14
Good point, Nick - people do post differently here and do not go out of their way to try and stir up trouble.:) For the most part, anyway;)

VS.
#156104 by VS075
20 Jan 2007, 23:11
The problem with A.net is that ther eis a wide range of people on there from normal aviation fans to industry professionals and there is always a conflict of interests which cannot be resolved fairly. So for the amount you pay on A.net is it actually worth paying for membership when if you post one little thing you get flamed by hundreds of people?

I'd say no. V-Flyer FTW!!!