This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#156543 by Bazz
23 Jan 2007, 21:49
Put me in the 1% category too and I completely agree about her expressions when photographed with David, he always looks so genuine and she so false, the only time she seems to take a good photo is when she isn't adopting that stupid look.
#156613 by jaguarpig
24 Jan 2007, 10:48
Put me in the 1% category too

me too, spitting image would do a fantastic puppet,a broom stick with 2 tennis balls stuck on:D
#156615 by Scrooge
24 Jan 2007, 10:54
Originally posted by jaguarpig
Put me in the 1% category too

me too, spitting image would do a fantastic puppet,a broom stick with 2 tennis balls stuck on:D

Originally posted by Scrooge
Well out of all the spice girls she is the best looking to me, but I would, if I was her sue the hell out of her plastic surgeon for that very bad boob job she got.

Great minds and all that.

Once she is away from the camera and not trying to look pouty, she isn't bad looking, sure she is no super model, but not a chav witch either.
#156634 by Littlejohn
24 Jan 2007, 11:31
if I was her sue the hell out of her plastic surgeon for that very bad boob job she got.
If you got a boob job, good or bad, I would think your first priority should be to either see a shrink or book a one way flight to Bangkok.
#156637 by Francesca
24 Jan 2007, 11:49
Originally posted by sailor99
if I was her sue the hell out of her plastic surgeon for that very bad boob job she got.
If you got a boob job, good or bad, I would think your first priority should be to either see a shrink or book a one way flight to Bangkok.

Poor Mrs Scrooge, it can't be easy........[:p]
#156683 by Scrooge
24 Jan 2007, 16:09
Originally posted by sailor99

Very true [:#]

Originally posted by Mrs Decker

Poor Mrs Scrooge, it can't be easy........[:p]

Ahem..one word answer to that... DECKER
#156704 by Decker
24 Jan 2007, 17:32
I resemble that remark....:)
#156718 by Scrooge
24 Jan 2007, 18:07
Originally posted by Decker
I resemble that remark....:)

In such a good way as well [y][oo]