This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#17373 by stoneman
21 Jan 2007, 10:19
There, I said it out loud, and on a public forum. I like her style, and her inventiveness, not an easy thing to do, go out in public in some of the things she dresses in, but within weeks all the girls have got the "Posh bob", or some item she has been seen wearing. Now my wife, she hates her, I say she is only jealous that she isn't a size zero[:I] Oh s**t, her she comes, bye!!!!!
#156152 by PVGSLF
21 Jan 2007, 14:52
and so long as she stays away from celebrity Big Brother......
#156158 by RichardMannion
21 Jan 2007, 15:47
Originally posted by PVGSLF

I think we'll be okay as she is actually a celebrity.
#156159 by preiffer
21 Jan 2007, 15:48
Pete - can we offer refunds if members need to leave the site prematurely?

[:w]
#156174 by VS075
21 Jan 2007, 16:59
She can go to LA and never come back, then theres no chance of her making the Big Brother house [}:)]
#156196 by Jon B
21 Jan 2007, 19:22
Originally posted by RichardMannion
Originally posted by PVGSLF

I think we'll be okay as she is actually a celebrity.

Not sure how she could be classed a celebrity..... she was the least talented one out of a very untalented girl group.

All she does now is spend her husbands money on bizarre frocks

Even David found someone else who gives better...... maybe best not to go there [}:)]

Jon B
#156205 by VS045
21 Jan 2007, 20:04
There, I said it out loud, and on a public forum. I like her style, and her inventiveness, not an easy thing to do, go out in public in some of the things she dresses in, but within weeks all the girls have got the "Posh bob", or some item she has been seen wearing. Now my wife, she hates her, I say she is only jealous that she isn't a size zero Oh s**t, her she comes, bye!!!!!

Err...thanks for sharing[ii][:w]

VS.
#156217 by HighFlyer
21 Jan 2007, 20:59
GJ - Please don't judge all us 'women folk' on the ramblings of (more aptly) 'Toria from Goffs Oak!

... oh go on, what pearls of wisdom have you learnt on this quest ... :)

Thanks,
Sarah
#156243 by Wolves27
21 Jan 2007, 23:27
I prefer her to Chantelle, but just think she looks very unhealthy..

dean
#156246 by honey lamb
21 Jan 2007, 23:34
To each his own [:w]
#156264 by DragonLady
22 Jan 2007, 09:25
Originally posted by GrinningJackanapes

I learned that pencil skirts are stylish but professional -- I had never HEARD of a pencil skirt. So, last week, when the president of the business I work for was asking what to wear for a speech, I said, "How about a pencil skirt?" and she said, "That's a great idea!" [:I]

GJ

Oooh, so late 1970s/ early 1980s. GJ you're obviously not old enough to remember their revival back then complete with conical heels (originally 1940s attire).Can't go wrong really- bit of a bugger to get in and out cars in though and make you wiggle profusely when walking. Simple and smart- not difficult really.Padded shoulders and short fitted jackets will be making a revival soon then eh?
#156268 by Neil
22 Jan 2007, 10:18
Originally posted by DragonLady
Padded shoulders and short fitted jackets will be making a revival soon then eh?

I really hope not, I still have nightmares about my mums shoulder pads[V], pencil skirts realy are the in thing at the mo, but you do need a Victoria style figure to pull them off!, and just to add to the initial point, I too also like VB[y]

Neil
#156272 by Littlejohn
22 Jan 2007, 11:32
Can't say Posh has ever done anything to upset me, so certainly don't hate her. If she would do something nice to me, I am sure that I would love her.....
#156278 by Bazz
22 Jan 2007, 12:16
Originally posted by GrinningJackanapes
I learned that pencil skirts are stylish but professional -- I had never HEARD of a pencil skirt. So, last week, when the president of the business I work for was asking what to wear for a speech, I said, "How about a pencil skirt?" and she said, "That's a great idea!" [:I]

GJ

Dangerous approach GJ, making recommendations to your boss when you don't know what your recommending! Stylish and professional they may look on Posh but...;) Glad it worked for you. [y]
#156301 by Scrooge
22 Jan 2007, 15:36
Well out of all the spice girls she is the best looking to me, but I would, if I was her sue the hell out of her plastic surgeon for that very bad boob job she got.
#156344 by VS045
22 Jan 2007, 22:45
I'm sure there's a wealth of knowledge hiding beneath the cover of her book, but I'm not sure that VB's my kind of person[:?]

VS.
#156464 by stoneman
23 Jan 2007, 15:42
Originally posted by VS045
There, I said it out loud, and on a public forum. I like her style, and her inventiveness, not an easy thing to do, go out in public in some of the things she dresses in, but within weeks all the girls have got the "Posh bob", or some item she has been seen wearing. Now my wife, she hates her, I say she is only jealous that she isn't a size zero Oh s**t, her she comes, bye!!!!!

Err...thanks for sharing[ii][:w]

VS.

Err... thats why it's gone to 2 pages[:?]
#156468 by DMetters-Bone
23 Jan 2007, 16:20
I don't dislike her, however I wish she would stop pouting, and everytime she is out in public with David i.e on the red carpet, stop hanging to him for dear life! [:?] I much prefer David (if you know what mean!!) [}:)][}:)] If I had David's cash to spend, I would be out there shopping until I dropped! [oo]
#156474 by Scrooge
23 Jan 2007, 16:42
Oh let's face fact's, if she offered herself, 99 % of the straight guys in the world would jump at the chance, I know not real PC to say it, but it's the truth.
#156475 by Neil
23 Jan 2007, 16:49
Originally posted by Scrooge
Oh let's face fact's, if she offered herself, 99 % of the straight guys in the world would jump at the chance

I think you could add a good % of gay guys to that statistic also[}:)]
#156480 by Scrooge
23 Jan 2007, 17:09
Originally posted by Attitude23
Oh let's face fact's, if she offered herself, 99 % of the straight guys in the world would jump at the chance

I think you could add a good % of gay guys to that statistic also[}:)]

Not even going near that one with a reply.
#156492 by MarkJ
23 Jan 2007, 18:21
Oh let's face fact's, if she offered herself, 99 % of the straight guys in the world would jump at the chance, I know not real PC to say it, but it's the truth.

Im in the 1% then! I much prefer Emma Bunton!!
#156494 by Scrooge
23 Jan 2007, 18:30
Originally posted by MarkJ

Funny, I would of pegged you as a sporty spice one [:w]
#156496 by MarkJ
23 Jan 2007, 18:39

Unfortunately shes a scouser!! Nuff said!!
#156499 by Scrooge
23 Jan 2007, 18:46
[quote]Originally posted by Scrooge

Unfortunately shes a scouser!! Nuff said!!
[/quote]

Oh ok
Virgin Atlantic