This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#17477 by DMetters-Bone
26 Jan 2007, 09:24
Good Morning,

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Australia Day!!! Shame it is not a public holiday here. [:#] I here from my family that it is a lovely hot day down under!

Hope you all have a good Friday,

Dominic (a little home sick)
#157013 by fozzyo
26 Jan 2007, 10:57
Happy Aus. Day Dominic. I'll use it as an excuse to have a drink later!

Not a public holiday ... but my bacon, sausage & mushroom sandwich is about to be delivered so i'll celebrate with that too!

Mat xx
#157015 by Stevieboy
26 Jan 2007, 11:00
...and I'm sure the England cricket team will also be celebrating it after their performance today [B)][:#][|)]

-Steve
#157022 by DMetters-Bone
26 Jan 2007, 11:19
Originally posted by fozzyo
Happy Aus. Day Dominic. I'll use it as an excuse to have a drink later!

Not a public holiday ... but my bacon, sausage & mushroom sandwich is about to be delivered so i'll celebrate with that too!

Mat xx

Thanks Matt, I am sure I will be joining you in a few cartons of beer too later! Is it too early to start now? [:?]

Oh and your sarnie sounds YUM! I want one now! [y]

Dominic x
#157028 by fozzyo
26 Jan 2007, 12:09
Originally posted by DMetters-Bone
Originally posted by fozzyo
Thanks Matt, I am sure I will be joining you in a few cartons of beer too later! Is it too early to start now? [:?]

Oh and your sarnie sounds YUM! I want one now! [y]

Dominic x

Pubs are open now - so not too early! Inface somewhere in the world a pub is open so its never too early. [}:)]
#157074 by tallprawn
26 Jan 2007, 16:08
Originally posted by Stevieboy
...and I'm sure the England cricket team will also be celebrating it after their performance today [B)][:#][|)]

-Steve

The best thing they can do is book a Suite, get back home and crawl under the nearest rock......[n] Shocking winter...[:#]
#157213 by Strawberry Muppet
27 Jan 2007, 02:46
I drove around yesterday in my car with my Australian flag proudly hanging in the back. I do this every year on Australia Day. :D
Virgin Atlantic