This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#786281 by RedVee
18 Jul 2011, 21:47
RedVee wrote: You warm it up? :0

Co wrote: Usually, yes..where would we be without a microwave? :?

There are just some leftovers which for me taste better not reheated, curry is one, hotpot/scouse/lobbies is another. Best hangover cure ever y)

Regards
R3dV
#786282 by slinky09
18 Jul 2011, 21:53
Tinkerbelle wrote:
Co wrote:Maybe I'm giving out a wrong impression of
me considering my last post?...Nah, sod it, I love a warmed up Curry.... ): ):

Cold pizza is amazing too! y)

My dogs love cold pizza, especially served on a wet pavement :0 .

ratechaser wrote:100 posts. Whoopee!

it's not really a substitute for a seq1, but it's the best I can manage...

YOU are a scholar and a gentleman sir oo) oo) oo)
#786284 by cooperman
18 Jul 2011, 22:00
RedVee wrote:
RedVee wrote: You warm it up? :0

Co wrote: Usually, yes..where would we be without a microwave? :?

There are just some leftovers which for me taste better not reheated, curry is one, hotpot/scouse/lobbies is another. Best hangover cure ever y)

Regards
R3dV

Looks like we're on the way to 200 posts....now about this warmed up curry thing...do we need a new thread..see we're at 102 posts now...

Paul
#786293 by cooperman
18 Jul 2011, 22:28
Tinkerbelle wrote:
Co wrote:now about this warmed up curry thing...do we need a new thread..

No new thread needed but some naan bread is needed to eat with the warmed up curry! y)

of course..the naan bread should be warmed up just after the curry so it's nice and not quite soggy......none of this pashwari or keema stuff though..just a nice naan with corriander ...or maybe a left over chapati?...don't forget the pilau rice!
Last edited by cooperman on 18 Jul 2011, 22:30, edited 1 time in total.
#786310 by mcuth
19 Jul 2011, 05:37
Tinkerbelle wrote:but some naan bread is needed to eat with the warmed up curry! y)

Nonononono - only 3 chapatis required......

Cheers
Michael
#786313 by Jacki
19 Jul 2011, 06:23
I hate curry but has anyone tried curry porridge? :$ !!!
#786315 by slinky09
19 Jul 2011, 06:48
Jacki wrote:I hate curry but has anyone tried curry porridge? :$ !!!

Nope but I've had the snail porridge! BTW if anyone is planning on visiting Dinner by Heston, don't, it's dire, go to the original!
#786369 by Concorde RIP
19 Jul 2011, 16:28
Warmed up curry, unbeatable.

Do you think it matures overnight?

And why is it, when one orders curry, the stomach thinks it can cope with twice as much food as normal - at least, that's what happens to me.......Tikka naga, naan, lamb tiki starter, oh and some tandori chicken would be nice, and some chapatis, and.......I never manage to finish it, but yet I over order every single time!

Or, is it just me again:-)
#786394 by cooperman
19 Jul 2011, 19:59
Concorde RIP wrote:Warmed up curry, unbeatable.

Do you think it matures overnight?

And why is it, when one orders curry, the stomach thinks it can cope with twice as much food as normal - at least, that's what happens to me.......Tikka naga, naan, lamb tiki starter, oh and some tandori chicken would be nice, and some chapatis, and.......I never manage to finish it, but yet I over order every single time!

Or, is it just me again:-)

It certainly matures overnight.....

The amount of curry you order is proportionally dependent on the amount of alcohol consumed prior to order...
So Co's curry law states:
Tthe more alcohol consumed is squared by the volume of curry required to soak up said alcohol :o)
Virgin Atlantic