This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#796317 by catsilversword
25 Nov 2011, 06:47
Advice please! I need to think about buying new printer. Easy in the past, as I had a PC/laptop, but now my stuff includes an ipad, so - I don't know if I can buy something that's compatible with both pc and ipad... Anyone here know, or have some pointers please????
#796319 by sickbag
25 Nov 2011, 08:37
catsilversword wrote:Advice please! I need to think about buying new printer. Easy in the past, as I had a PC/laptop, but now my stuff includes an ipad, so - I don't know if I can buy something that's compatible with both pc and ipad... Anyone here know, or have some pointers please????

I bought an hp smart print all in one that is AirPrint compatible.

The iPhone and iPad pick up the printer over wireless and it's as simple as just pressing print
#796339 by mitchja
25 Nov 2011, 15:45
There are also ways and means of making any printer iPad/iPhone compatible.

I can print from my iPhone/iPad and neither of my printers are ePrint enabled.
#796342 by Credit Crunch
25 Nov 2011, 16:57
Used to be a big fan of HP but over the last few years, the quality of their products has dropped massively.

I've moved to Epson now and they are really good printers. They also have a great little Printing App for iPhones & iPads.

y) y)
Virgin Atlantic