This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#796331 by honey lamb
25 Nov 2011, 13:42
Hi folks!

I arrived home very late last night after an amazing two and a half weeks in SE Asia. I had 14 flights all told as well as a cruise down the Mekong River. Some of the flights were bog standard * and the others........

........ well, you'll just have to wait for them won't you? ):

Oh, and if you're very good and say please nicely I might even do a trip report on the cruise

Now, you're just having to bear with me to allow me time and space to do them. In your favour is the fact that Aer John has chosen not to come home this weekend and therefore have more time on my hands, but against you is the fact that the cat sitter pulled out the plug from the Sky+ box so none of the programs I wanted to record did so. Apart from the fact that I am in deepest mourning for the loss of the last episode of Downton Abbey and SCD (with the exception of one episode ) one or two others from TV3 are on their version of iPlayer and are due to expire so must be watched. And if anyone is going to suggest I watch SCD on iPlayer, I can't. It's not available in Ireland :(!

*A bog standard flight = takes off, lands and I have a G&T :D
#796333 by Alex V
25 Nov 2011, 13:48
honey lamb wrote: I am in deepest mourning for the loss of the last episode of Downton Abbey :(!

We got back tuesday only for my wife to find that downton abbey didnt record either, neddless to say she is bereft at this great loss too :# xx(

alex
#796338 by Treelo
25 Nov 2011, 15:42
Welcome back HL - this Board is a better place since your return. :o)
#796359 by Petmadness
25 Nov 2011, 19:44
How we've missed you HL, welcome back ^) Very much looking forward to all of the TR's :D
#796367 by Roxy-Popsy
25 Nov 2011, 21:58
Ooh, are we allowed/permitted/sneered upon if we submit TRs for cruises??

Welcome back, waiting with baited breath for all the TRs.

TTFN R-P
#796371 by Guest
25 Nov 2011, 22:55
Roxy-Popsy wrote:Ooh, are we allowed/permitted/sneered upon if we submit TRs for cruises??

Permitted as long as they're long and have pictures! :D ):
Virgin Atlantic