This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#800352 by Scrooge
19 Jan 2012, 07:19
As some of the old timers on here remember, the old B&ES was destroyed in a tragic fire accident.

However, after discussions with the good DR V a new B&ES has opened.

You will need a facebook account, but other than that all are welcome.

LINK
#800390 by mdvipond
19 Jan 2012, 21:27
Shouldn't that be 'entrail'...? Either way, it's surprisingly busy over there considering it only re-opened today. Thought we might have seen Mr Auror by now; the lyrics quiz won't be any fun without him...
#800393 by honey lamb
19 Jan 2012, 21:40
mdvipond wrote:Shouldn't that be 'entrail'...? Either way, it's surprisingly busy over there considering it only re-opened today. Thought we might have seen Mr Auror by now; the lyrics quiz won't be any fun without him...

I've edited it to correct it
#800398 by tontybear
19 Jan 2012, 21:56
mdvipond wrote:Shouldn't that be 'entrail'...? Either way, it's surprisingly busy over there considering it only re-opened today. Thought we might have seen Mr Auror by now; the lyrics quiz won't be any fun without him...

Oh I prefer 'entail'

Something very Jane Austen and Pride and Prejudice about it and discussing 18th C wills. That might be too niche a market though !
#800399 by slinky09
19 Jan 2012, 21:56
Ooooh how lovely. Organ food!
#800440 by DarkAuror
20 Jan 2012, 09:29
I signed up yesterday afternoon and had to wait for someone to recognise who I was. DYKWIA!

Anyway, that's been resolved and I still waiting for my pint of mild.
#800453 by ratechaser
20 Jan 2012, 10:35
I'm going to have to join just to try and make sense of all this... which also means that I'm going to have to set up a facebook account. Better be worth it...

That said, it beats working on a Friday...
#800462 by Slipperman
20 Jan 2012, 11:10
DarkAuror wrote:I signed up yesterday afternoon and had to wait for someone to recognise who I was. DYKWIA!

Yes. It is interesting to match the 'real' names against the user names here.
#800464 by DarkAuror
20 Jan 2012, 11:16
Slipperman wrote:
DarkAuror wrote:I signed up yesterday afternoon and had to wait for someone to recognise who I was. DYKWIA!

Yes. It is interesting to match the 'real' names against the user names here.

So true! :w
Virgin Atlantic