This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#814822 by honey lamb
24 Jun 2012, 15:05
Tinuks wrote:Is it just me or was that one of the more interesting races so far this season? I think I nearly pulled my hair out during the last 2 laps.

Definitely! I had intended to do a few things around the house but I just couldn't leave it! y)
#814833 by jodash
24 Jun 2012, 16:08
was a great GP people actually overtaking on the track,wheel to wheel racing and spills and frills great stuff
#814861 by MrT
24 Jun 2012, 19:42
Spill wrote:Indeed - a great race.
Shame about the bump that Hamilton received at the end.

+1
#814877 by RedVee
24 Jun 2012, 23:24
Nanners wrote:Brilliant race in Valencia for once, and also very very pleased to see Schumi on the podium! Looking forward to being at Silverstone in 2 weeks!

Me too! Lucky enough to have won tickets for Stowe on the Sunday
#816247 by Nanners
09 Jul 2012, 22:22
I've seen it, not a Mclaren fan at all (Ferrari, Schumacher!) but this is quite amusing and look forward to more if there is a series of them!

Silverstone was great fun when there, albeit blooming wet & stuck in mud sludge! Luckily had pit straight tickets so had great views and kept almost dry during the sessions/race!
#816371 by MrT
10 Jul 2012, 19:39
I think this looks like it could be Alonso's season. Vettel will need to work hard if he wants to get the triple.
#816375 by cooperman
10 Jul 2012, 19:46
MrT wrote:I think this looks like it could be Alonso's season. Vettel will need to work hard if he wants to get the triple.

You're probably right with your prediction...watch out for Mark Webber though...he's having a good run, its about time as well. ^)
After all the ups and mainly downs, he deserves a few good results and maybe top dog this year.

Not sure if I trust Red Bull's design tactics, but still, they are deemed legal. :?

Paul
#816396 by RedVee
10 Jul 2012, 21:38
Co wrote:...watch out for Mark Webber though...he's having a good run, its about time as well. ^)
Paul

Webber had a fantastic race at Silverstone. Not a hugely entertaining race, although some interesting maneuvers around Stowe and Copse. View of Stowe Corner from my seat. Just look at that blue sky!
#816398 by cooperman
10 Jul 2012, 21:49
RedVee wrote:
Webber had a fantastic race at Silverstone. Not a hugely entertaining race, although some interesting maneuvers around Stowe and Copse. View of Stowe Corner from my seat. Just look at that blue sky!

Yep, certainly looks like the weather Gods were on your side on Sunday. Must admit, seeing your earlier post to being a bit (a lot!) envious... :( its years since I went to the British GP..it was at Brands Hatch :0 ..my company had hospitality there so it was a great freebie. ): Hope Germany is more involving for all.

Paul
Virgin Atlantic