This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#820014 by Silver Fox
15 Aug 2012, 18:08
Maybe a word to the wise, I just installed MS latest fixes from yesterday and had to upgrade to the latest Java version. This forum now looks as though a bus has hit it with nothing displaying correctly. I am already up to 2 reboots today so just take care out there! It's all gone horrible ! :)
#820023 by Hev60
15 Aug 2012, 18:54
Silver Fox wrote:Maybe a word to the wise, I just installed MS latest fixes from yesterday and had to upgrade to the latest Java version. This forum now looks as though a bus has hit it with nothing displaying correctly. I am already up to 2 reboots today so just take care out there! It's all gone horrible ! :)

I have problems too but have not done any upgrades. V-flyer affected on I-pad and pc

Everything was fine earlier today but like the other two comments, the forum pages are all over the place.

Anyone else having problems or can provide solutions. Help :(

Ps just saw your comment too slinky. OMG what's got into the sytem
#820029 by Hev60
15 Aug 2012, 19:22
Co wrote:Yep all sorted...cheers Pete..enjoy Edinburgh

Thank goodness, well done Pete.

I think there have been some weird threads on this formum recently by first-time posters or those who've been dead for years!
I know absolutely nothing about IT but my own security system has a little fit now and then, telling me something is trying to invade.
Hope a clever devious troll did not manage to worm into the works??
#820031 by hiljil
15 Aug 2012, 19:47
Oh thank goodness ... it is back to normal. I always think it is something that I have done and as I don't know what I've done I don't know how to fix it !!!
Thank You, Pete ^)
Virgin Atlantic