This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#829401 by DragonLady
05 Nov 2012, 20:32
:(! :(! Yes I sound like a grumpy old woman - my ( one remaining) cat is cowering on my bed terrified ( as he has been every evening for the past week or so).
Am I the only one here fed up to the back teeth with these wretched things..... :(! :(! :(! . It's not even as if it's just the 5th November that we get subjected to this torture. It's the week before, the week after, New Year's Eve..... v(
Rant over.
DL
#829405 by Jacki
05 Nov 2012, 20:50
No you are definitely not alone. Not sure if my memory is playing tricks but I feel sure we used to only have them on 5th and/or the weekends either side ? it's miserable for pets, our golden retriever used to race upstairs and jump into bed with us pulling the duvet over him with his paw!
#829412 by Miss G
05 Nov 2012, 23:09
You are not alone, my cat is also distressed and for some reason, the folk across the way have decided to only have really loud bangers.
#829420 by DragonLady
05 Nov 2012, 23:53
northernhenry wrote:DL, you're starting to sound like Neil.......

:) :)
Hoorah! As the clock approaches 11pm the noise has eventually stopped ( and no doubt we'll have another repeat session tomorrow :(! ).
DL
#829426 by joeyc
06 Nov 2012, 00:14
DragonLady wrote: :) :)
Hoorah! As the clock approaches 11pm the noise has eventually stopped ( and no doubt we'll have another repeat session tomorrow :(! ).
DL

Ha ha ha ha, been quiet here for a while which is a bit weird for London. We had a lot at the weekend, and I may have been in attendance making noise :|

Remembrance Sunday this weekend so I do not expect much noise to be made to be honest.

New Year's on the other hand ii) 8D
#829429 by Neil
06 Nov 2012, 08:37

:(! Erm, I haven't moaned much recently....I don't think :?
#829430 by stevebrass
06 Nov 2012, 08:43
Neil wrote:

:(! Erm, I haven't moaned much recently....I don't think :?

Then you must try harder.
Virgin Atlantic