This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#829464 by joeyc
06 Nov 2012, 16:26
ScubaRoo wrote:Surprised that The Private Room by SQ doesn't feature.

Sorry to disagree, but I'm not, granted the restaurant serves some awesome food but the rest of the place is a little sparse and dead for my liking.. Wasn't this suppose to be a new, fresh and innovative list?

In that instance not surprised the VS LHR CH is absent either. The JFK offering is the new, open and modern one of the group now.

preiffer wrote:Maybe that'll knock some of the laurel-sitting-arrogance out of the LHR team.

Can't rely on 8 year old innovation forever... :w

True, but do you seriously think it will change things? You will still be greeted with a half cold smirk, pointed in the direction of the bar and then all is assumed to be well - usually it is though to be honest, assuming you don't hide behind the trees :P

Really want to try out the Qantas lounge at SYD though... looks like a really cool space to relax before a flight... maybe some day ii)
#829472 by Jacki
06 Nov 2012, 18:37
Wasn't there was a rumour that Emirates may link in with Qantas? If SYD lounge access was available I would be very tempted to try out their Suites. y)
#829473 by Luke12
06 Nov 2012, 19:38
Whilst the new No.1 Lounge in T3 is nice, it's not as nice as the LHR CH.

Perhaps offering working WIFI is a major factor in their assessment?
Virgin Atlantic