This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#835481 by DragonLady
21 Jan 2013, 07:21
Well, I haven't got it :D .
Seven years today took the plunge and signed up to v- flyer( having lurked for about a year and been to scared to join :0 ).
Lots of things have changed during those years ( I'm older and much poorer for a start ): ). The site has changed hugely in appearance, members have come and gone and but my enjoyment of using the site continues.
Some of you I've met through socials, meeting up in the CH, being on the same flights etc and I can honestly say that you're all a lovely bunch :) .
Here's to the next seven years where I'll hopefully get to meet some more of this nice community.
DL
#835483 by jodash
21 Jan 2013, 08:32
well done for your 7 years from a newbie although did not realise i've been a member for 4 years
#835487 by hiljil
21 Jan 2013, 10:01
And I would like to say a thank you for all your valuable contributions.
:D :D :D ^)
#835491 by joeyc
21 Jan 2013, 11:03
Many Happy Returns DL ^) ^)

Just going to echo hiljil and say thank you for all the info and advice over your tenure here.. like yourself I was a lurker before joining (seems most people check the place over :P ) and if it were not for friendly and informative posters like yourself I may very well have moved on..

Thanks DragonLady y) y)
#835563 by Jacki
21 Jan 2013, 21:46
Happy V-Flyer Birthday DL y)
#835564 by honey lamb
21 Jan 2013, 21:48
catsilversword wrote:I think I started coming in here sometime in 2005. Seven itch plus for me?

I can hardly believe it's been as long as that!

Erm, the date you joined is underneath your profile pic on the right hand side of the page - and yes, you joined in 2005
#835565 by Petmadness
21 Jan 2013, 21:52
Congratulations DL y) I, like so many, have been assisted, entertained and inspired by the various postings that you have crafted on here *raises glass* Cheers oo)
Virgin Atlantic