This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#839721 by Concorde RIP
06 Mar 2013, 14:34
And this is the one....don't remember writing 1000 posts, but I must have done.

Thanks to all the good V-Flyer folks that made me welcome back in 2010 and beyond, and for all the amazing information that is present in the combined experiences of the members of this site.

Have never managed to meet you all at any of the socials yet, but will hopefully manage to do this before the next 1000 posts.

Cheers all
#839725 by Treelo
06 Mar 2013, 15:00
Concorde RIP wrote:And this is the one....don't remember writing 1000 posts, but I must have done.

Thanks to all the good V-Flyer folks that made me welcome back in 2010 and beyond, and for all the amazing information that is present in the combined experiences of the members of this site.

Have never managed to meet you all at any of the socials yet, but will hopefully manage to do this before the next 1000 posts.

Cheers all

Congrats on the milestone, Al. Keep on postin' :)
#839747 by hiljil
06 Mar 2013, 16:43
Yes, many congratulations. Here's to your next "plane" !!!
#848230 by hiljil
13 Jun 2013, 07:10
Oh dear - I started to read this post getting ready to congratulate Concorde without noticing the original date - and suddenly found myself reading my own posting ! :0
I used to think I had a good memory .............
Virgin Atlantic