This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#852391 by mcuth
23 Jul 2013, 22:31
Hi all

The 2013/14 football season is almost upon us - so as is traditional, the V-Flyer Victors league is up & running at http://fantasy.premierleague.com.

It's all completely free to sign up, and joining the league couldn't be easier. If you entered last year, you should be added to the league automatically - if not, the league code is 371679-96107.

Gameweek 1 deadline is 17th August 2013 @ 1130hrs - you're allowed unlimited changes to your team before then.

Good luck & let battle commence :D

Cheers
Michael
#853743 by mcuth
06 Aug 2013, 07:02
Treelo wrote:Thanks Michael, I'm all over it. Yet another year to be embarrassed by my finishing position. :| Still, ne'er mind eh.

LOL - yeah, you & me both :)
Last year I actually did ok in some smaller leagues, the difference to the V-F league was quite startling!

Cheers
Michael
#855002 by mcuth
20 Aug 2013, 13:42
Treelo wrote:YES!!! First place in the Fantasy Football League.

Hmmmph - I left Mignolet on the bench as I was sure that Stoke would sneak a goal :(

Treelo wrote:Can we stop the competition now ? ):

No, HTH :P

Cheers
Michael
#872587 by mcuth
13 May 2014, 08:43
Hi all

Here's the final table for the V-Flyer Victors fantasy league:

FFPL-VFV.jpg
FFPL-VFV.jpg (47.8 KiB) Viewed 3300 times

Congratulations Wayne Makin, your Goal Machines certainly were just that! oo)

I'll take comfort in 11th with my highest points tally since I started doing FFPL some 8 years ago, but just failing to break the 2k points barrier :(!

Thanks for taking part everyone y)

Cheers
Michael
Virgin Atlantic