This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#861453 by CHill710
20 Nov 2013, 08:03
as the title says i am sat in the LGW clubhouse and at the moment have it all to myself y)

as some of you know me on facebook you may have seen i have had 2 saussage rolls and i am now in V-flyer tradition moving on to my first redhead ):

as this is my first visit to any of the clubhouses as i got my gold card last month after quite a few little red flights i am now thinking how i can get enough tier points to keep the card next year. i blame you lot for my bank balance being destroyed! ;)
#861463 by buns
20 Nov 2013, 09:33
CHill710 wrote:
buns wrote:See you later :D :D

buns

Are you off somewhere as well?

Yep - off to Orlando on the 15 :D :D

Currently having brekkie next to the bar :w

buns
#861464 by CHill710
20 Nov 2013, 09:36
buns wrote:
CHill710 wrote:
buns wrote:See you later :D :D

buns

Are you off somewhere as well?

Yep - off to Orlando on the 15 :D :D

Currently having brekkie next to the bar :w

buns

I am sat next to the newspapers oppasite the spa. (Look for the luggage tags!)
#861465 by David
20 Nov 2013, 09:42
Hope you both have great trip. Having been there only 3 weeks ago enjoying the surroundings and now sitting shivering back here, you can guess where I really would like to be ;)

David
#861466 by hiljil
20 Nov 2013, 10:05
Have a great flight and a super time in Orlando. What a good time to be there.
How amusing the way you met up with Buns !
Envy you both ! :(
#861486 by buns
20 Nov 2013, 12:32
Thanks guys

The Gatwick Clubhouse has been particularly busy this morning, but service has been ace.

Now much quieter withe the Barbados, Montego Bay, Vegas and early Orlando now all called :D

For perhaps the first time in my V Flyer life, was on non alcoholic drinks :0

buns
#861487 by CHill710
20 Nov 2013, 12:45
Was nice to meet you buns. I am now sat in 19C on G-VLIP (hot lips) with a glass of bubbly waiting for the last if the paperwork to be completed ahead of departure.
#861490 by marshy11
20 Nov 2013, 12:56
Hilarious! Both of you enjoy your flights and the subsequent destinations.
#861491 by Blacky1
20 Nov 2013, 13:11
buns wrote:Thanks guys

The Gatwick Clubhouse has been particularly busy this morning, but service has been ace.

Now much quieter withe the Barbados, Montego Bay, Vegas and early Orlando now all called :D

For perhaps the first time in my V Flyer life, was on non alcoholic drinks :0

buns

Shocking buns !
#861492 by buns
20 Nov 2013, 13:12
CHill710 wrote:Was nice to meet you buns. I am now sat in 19C on G-VLIP (hot lips) with a glass of bubbly waiting for the last if the paperwork to be completed ahead of departure.

Likewise y) y)

Hope your flight goes well - people who we met up with in the Clubhouse are travelling on the same flight and have promised a drink at the bar this evening ):

Blacky - saving myself for the Gentlemans Jack on board ):
buns
#861497 by Blacky1
20 Nov 2013, 13:23
buns wrote:
CHill710 wrote:Was nice to meet you buns. I am now sat in 19C on G-VLIP (hot lips) with a glass of bubbly waiting for the last if the paperwork to be completed ahead of departure.

Likewise y) y)

Hope your flight goes well - people who we met up with in the Clubhouse are travelling on the same flight and have promised a drink at the bar this evening ):

Blacky - saving myself for the Gentlemans Jack on board ):
buns

Top man ,have a great flight y)
Blacky
Virgin Atlantic