This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#878423 by ryosan
18 Jul 2014, 23:13
Hi there,

I might not have been clear before, but this really just is a fan project based on comments mainly found here on what an app could be like. Just made it for fun while we're waiting for the real app to materialise. Usually when I work with clients, we produce treatments and wire frames a bit like this to show the overall user flows and then try to add innovative features and then code it after it's been tested on users.

Without going into too much detail, regarding functionality and practicalities, a large amount of the design patterns and inspiration came from fairly well used popular apps so they should test out ok.

It really is just for fun and I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes.
#878474 by enjoyingit
19 Jul 2014, 20:26
ryosan wrote:Hi there,

I might not have been clear before, but this really just is a fan project based on comments mainly found here on what an app could be like. Just made it for fun while we're waiting for the real app to materialise. Usually when I work with clients, we produce treatments and wire frames a bit like this to show the overall user flows and then try to add innovative features and then code it after it's been tested on users.

Without going into too much detail, regarding functionality and practicalities, a large amount of the design patterns and inspiration came from fairly well used popular apps so they should test out ok.

It really is just for fun and I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes.

Hey Ryo-san
I hope i didnt come across critical about what you have achieved,(which is excellent), my point was more to do with fellow posters that seemed to think/comment that it was almost an App. I appreciate that you have played with the front end graphics, and they look wonderful, and i would think even Virgins team could achieve the same level of GUI (or what ever its called for an app), however its the code behind that seems to be an issue. That was the reason for my post, not to criticize your efforts but to establish what exactly was been shown, and commented on.