This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#879763 by marshy11
08 Aug 2014, 12:09
Waitrose have a short offer (until 12 Aug) of 25% off all wine & champagne. If you go via Shops Away there is a 4 points per £1 spend. Pay with your Visa card (I can never get my Amex to work with JLP) you will get those points as well.

No minimum spend, no delivery charge.

http://www.waitrosecellar.com/wine-offe ... ain-banner

Happy Days.
#879808 by marshy11
08 Aug 2014, 16:41
Hamster wrote:Thanks for this. Though I've never had a problem with using my amex with JLP.

I have never been able to use it online. I can use it instore, but that somewhat defeats the Shops Away object. JLP blame Amex and Amex blame JLP. v(
#879825 by marshy11
08 Aug 2014, 18:51
I do. Have you tried to claim missing miles?
#879830 by Hamster
08 Aug 2014, 19:35
marshy11 wrote:
Hamster wrote:Thanks for this. Though I've never had a problem with using my amex with JLP.

I have never been able to use it online. I can use it instore, but that somewhat defeats the Shops Away object. JLP blame Amex and Amex blame JLP. v(

Have you contacted MBNA? Seems very odd!
#879838 by marshy11
08 Aug 2014, 22:00
Hamster wrote:
marshy11 wrote:

Have you contacted MBNA? Seems very odd!

It is an known issue between VS Amex and the JLP site. Although it is much akin to the black change of PIN, it doesn't affect all cards but those it does affect, it's dire.
Virgin Atlantic