This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#889425 by honey lamb
03 Dec 2014, 07:14
Bretty wrote:
nkp85uk wrote:Ooh excellent that will keep us occupied on the way to MCO in January then. Always assumed the CC wouldn't have the necessary cocktail knowledge

Sorry, I was having a blonde moment. I just realised you said UC bar not Clubhouse. I think on board they have limited cocktails, looking at my UC menu (which I brought home after my last flight a few weeks ago) on board you can have:
Buck's Fizz
Bloody Mary
Moscow Mule
Madras
Cuba Libre

Ooops! I was equally blond too! Sorry
#889603 by Bretty
04 Dec 2014, 21:48
nkp85uk wrote:Inspired to make some redheads tonight. What are we thinking is the premix to Prosecco ratio??

2 parts prosecco to 1 premix I'd say
#889607 by horburyflyer
04 Dec 2014, 23:00
nkp85uk wrote:Does anyone ever ask for a cocktail to be made at the UC bar? Never have, always assumed I'd be disappointed.

A new range of Mojito cocktails were recently introduced onboard at the UC bar (assuming you wouldn't say no to a mojito.....) They are proving popular by all accounts and I can highly recommend the Blighty mojito which includes a generous measure of gin....one for Honeylamb right there :D

Mind you the the classic mojito, the Mile high mojito (topped with champagne) and the Vodka mojito were all tasty too.... :w

Jon