This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#889992 by ratechaser
11 Dec 2014, 10:58
Just wondering... I used the shops away portal to reserve an item through Argos for local store collection today. In theory I'm expecting therefore to get my 2 miles per pound spent (it wasn't a cheap purchase!). But wondering if this will actually work and if the systems are sophisticated enough to track back that I actually went and bought the item that was reserved.

Anyone ever tried this successfully?

RC
#889994 by mallin
11 Dec 2014, 11:07
Don't know about Argos but used it for John Lewis for an I-Mac so not cheap and we collected. It went through but took a while to post think it was 28 days after,(in case you return the item) Lin
#889995 by djack8
11 Dec 2014, 11:20
ratechaser wrote:Just wondering... I used the shops away portal to reserve an item through Argos for local store collection today. In theory I'm expecting therefore to get my 2 miles per pound spent (it wasn't a cheap purchase!). But wondering if this will actually work and if the systems are sophisticated enough to track back that I actually went and bought the item that was reserved.

Anyone ever tried this successfully?

RC

Hi RC

Anytime I have reserved an item from Argos and subsequently picked it up days later, I have always been credited the miles. Just be sure to check that they show as pending a couple of days that you have pick your item(s) up.

Hope this helps

Dan