A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#100463 by VS045
19 Feb 2006, 20:50
I know that Highflyer will argue all her back-to-back travel as a reason why I should do the same. However I like to keep a little money aside for luxuries such as food, electricity etc.

Food...electricity - I'm sure a hardened v-flyer such as yourself HL doesn't need those when there's an opportunity for a flight on VS!;)[:p]

Cheers,
VS045
#100480 by Scrooge
19 Feb 2006, 23:06
well if your talking about the 18th-19th of Nov Jenn and I will meet you where ever.
#100484 by Seppy
19 Feb 2006, 23:28
OK - a mad plan but I have to say I love it!!! [y]

Sadly am away in late April and then mid May so the bank holiday may be pushing it - especially as I hope to start a new job that week! [:0]

However if it is November I would love to join you and see what you all look like.
#102305 by catsilversword
28 Feb 2006, 16:47
Originally posted by Seppy
OK - a mad plan but I have to say I love it!!! [y]

Sadly am away in late April and then mid May so the bank holiday may be pushing it - especially as I hope to start a new job that week! [:0]

However if it is November I would love to join you and see what you all look like.

Now THAT'S scary..[:0]
#103045 by roadrunner
03 Mar 2006, 03:28
Hmmm... trying to determine what the actual proposed dates are? If destination is still east coast prior to August, would be delighted to join NYC or BOS soiree.

I completely agree that it is of course completely well worth flying 6000 miles for a good haircut. Life is short.

;) RR
#103046 by mcmbenjamin
03 Mar 2006, 03:59
Originally posted by roadrunner
Hmmm... trying to determine what the actual proposed dates are? If destination is still east coast prior to August, would be delighted to join NYC or BOS soiree.

I completely agree that it is of course completely well worth flying 6000 miles for a good haircut. Life is short.

;) RR

So assuming the that the point of the run is to party economy style and get a haircut in the CH; how would non-Gold people get the haitcut? I assume they would be SOL or fly UC?

Anycase Gentlemen Jack is better than the standard Jack Daniels, even green label. The stanard has a crazy after taste. I prefer the medal series but that is only available in Lychburg, TN. PM for detials :)
#103070 by HighFlyer
03 Mar 2006, 10:36
Guests of FC Au can have a treatment, they just cant pre-book, and im sure there will be enough Au's to allow plenty non Au's into the CH!

And its not all about the haircut, its about doing something completely fun and mad for the weekend!

Thanks,
Sarah
#103094 by RichardMannion
03 Mar 2006, 11:29
I've postponed the trip until later in the year at the moment, in order to give us some time to plan this properly. Looking at November currently.

Thanks,
Richard
#103360 by Wolves27
04 Mar 2006, 13:07
How about Halloween? :)

Dean
#103368 by ChuckC
04 Mar 2006, 13:29
Originally posted by Wolves27
How about Halloween? :)

Dean

LOL. If you keep suggesting Halloween, Dean, maybe we'll actually be there then![y]

Chuck-
#108106 by milehigh
25 Mar 2006, 02:48
Hey Im defo up for it let me know the dates, latest for nov is sep 20, so I can try and bid for one of the flights in either direction... maybe the other crew on V-flyer could do the same?? that would be really good... one big party in the air and on the ground ! just we wont be able to do the Haircut bit
#108110 by mcmbenjamin
25 Mar 2006, 04:08
Originally posted by milehigh
Hey Im defo up for it let me know the dates, latest for nov is sep 20, so I can try and bid for one of the flights in either direction... maybe the other crew on V-flyer could do the same?? that would be really good... one big party in the air and on the ground ! just we wont be able to do the Haircut bit

That would be fab! Ahhh, And I bet you could even find some way into the CH, hmmm product/brand sampling......
#110246 by Jonathan
05 Apr 2006, 14:49
Im always up for a CH haircut dates permitting of course!! :-)
Virgin Atlantic