A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#110985 by HighFlyer
08 Apr 2006, 00:02
No burgers on the Al Muntaha menu that i saw, it was all a-la carte. I can probably recap much of the menu if i thought about it, there was ample choice and variety but all 'posh nosh'

Thanks,
Sarah
#110986 by honey lamb
08 Apr 2006, 00:05
Originally posted by HighFlyer
No burgers on the Al Muntaha menu that i saw, it was all a-la carte. I can probably recap much of the menu if i thought about it, there was ample choice and variety but all 'posh nosh'

Thanks,
Sarah

*Deep sigh*
That's what I was afraid of [:(]
#110988 by HighFlyer
08 Apr 2006, 00:13
HL, its posh but not overly fancy. Put it this way, i like eating out and nice meals but im a simple food person, and i really enjoyed the food at Al Muntaha. Im sure you could pop up there and check out the menu at any rate, but from what i remember the food wasnt OTT, just very well done.

HTH?

Actually, Artur and James ans I ate at a cafe facing the Burj for lunch. It was part of the Jumeriah Beach Hotel, just along the walkway by the front of the beach/pier, and they did burgers as well as salads, smoothies and chicken and it was actually really fab. Id certainly suggest it for lunch, ill see if i can remember what it was called.

Thanks,
Sarah
#111346 by iforres1
11 Apr 2006, 10:58
Hello from the Gulf Air Lounge in Dubai. Well holiday is nearly over and looking forward to some good old British beer.

Will file due Tr's when back in Pristina.

Iain
#111359 by HighFlyer
11 Apr 2006, 12:05
Hey Iain

Hope you and Mrs F had a lovely vacation in DXB (and that you are suitably bronzed) - now didnt that go quickly!

Catch up with you soon!

Thanks,
Sarah
Virgin Atlantic