A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#102192 by Scorpio
27 Feb 2006, 22:12
right sarah, get that credit card at the rady we are off shopping in Jenners!!!!
#102193 by HighFlyer
27 Feb 2006, 22:18
Ooh - the makings of a Scottish social, fantastic!!

right sarah, get that credit card at the rady we are off shopping in Jenners!!!!

If your after a shopping buddy im happy to oblige, although your likely to have more luck taking Richard with you as he really is the shopper in the family ;)
#102199 by MarkJ
27 Feb 2006, 22:58
Count me in boys and girls - I go to Scotland quite a lot on Business and can get up to Glasgow or ED from Brum or East Mids for a few quid!!!

Dont mind which city as I know some good restauarants are to be had in both locations!!!!
#102200 by David
27 Feb 2006, 23:16
Whay hey ... its only a 35 min drive for me [^]

David

The Hilton at the airport is pretty basic ... and I am pretty sure the bar shuts early [:w]
#102208 by pegitt
27 Feb 2006, 23:52
Yep you can count me in i will fly up from southampton with fly be[:I]

Originally posted by RichardMannion
you cna also request an extra bed - just in case pegitt is thinking of attending..... :P

Dickie dont even get me started on you;)[}:)]
and i'm not the only one who has had to bunk a room for the night or miles come to think of it[:?]

phil[}:)]
#102210 by RichardMannion
28 Feb 2006, 00:17
Originally posted by pegitt
Yep you can count me in i will fly up from southampton with fly be[:I]

Originally posted by RichardMannion
you cna also request an extra bed - just in case pegitt is thinking of attending..... :P

Dickie dont even get me started on you;)[}:)]
and i'm not the only one who has had to bunk a room for the night or miles come to think of it[:?]

phil[}:)]

Good lad! Looking like a promising mini-social! :)

Thanks,
Richard
#102217 by Scrooge
28 Feb 2006, 02:54
Originally posted by mcmbenjamin
This came together very fast - Wow !

Go figure,travel+hotel stay+ excuse to get drunk :D Ben your amazed at this [?]

BTW,im sorry to say that there is no way I/we can make this one,a friend is getting married that weekend so this trip isnt for me/us [:#]

Now what will amaze you is the fact that the group decided to go for thearts rather than the beer festival.

But im sure everyone will have a goodtime and it's nice to see us doing something north of Watford [y][^]
#102259 by Scrooge
28 Feb 2006, 12:16
Oh thats more like it[^][y][oo]
#103506 by Milliemoo
05 Mar 2006, 12:38
OMG How did I miss this [:p]

Count me in [^]

Would also recommend booking a restaurant well in advance, if that's going to be included in the plans.

Milliemoo
#103582 by HighFlyer
05 Mar 2006, 18:05
Cath, would be fab to finally meet you at last! Had hoped you and Duncan could make this as it is your neck of the woods so to speak!

Thanks,
Sarah
#103599 by Milliemoo
05 Mar 2006, 18:34
Should be a giggle [:p]

Are we thinking meet in the afteroon for drinkies, go to a show, go for some scran, go for more drinks, go to cheesey club and dance like Beyonce Knowles. :D

Are you staying at Malmaison ? It's got a great rep... not too far out of town.

Cath x

p.s If it's past 1am and we're in a club * stop me dancing * in my mind I think I look like Beyonce, in reality I look like a female 'Raoul' from the Irn-Bru ads [:0]
#104257 by roadrunner
08 Mar 2006, 03:39
That's out our E Lothian way--and not too nerdy at all, in fact a great visit--homage to a star.
RR
Virgin Atlantic