A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#12632 by GatorBaiter
07 May 2006, 15:41
I'm off to the evening session with some friends on Saturday 13th (6pm onwards).

Over 80 beers to sample...anyone else up for it? It's £6 on the door but you'll need to get there on time in order to get a ticket (so my good friend was informed by a friendly Farnham Hedgehog [?])

More information here
#116573 by Jonathan
07 May 2006, 23:38
after what happened last time I dont know![:I]

Jacq put me on the maybe list and I'll also see if airbus(John) is up for it.

Are any of your friends going that I met before?
#116618 by GatorBaiter
08 May 2006, 07:37
Nope, so far just me and Ian (OilyBoy) plus his friend 'Jurgen the German' (hey that's what he calls him, not me ;)). I might also see if some of the girls from work are up for it but I doubt it's their scene. More my kind of do given I grew up in Somerset where the annual round of 'Harvest Home' festivals was the highlight of the social calendar! [:I] All that hay and cider...[}:)]
#116726 by Jonathan
08 May 2006, 18:33
John's up for it too so any thoughts on accommadation/trains etc I assume you'll be heading home..?
#116730 by GatorBaiter
08 May 2006, 18:41
Well I live about 5 miles away so going home is a possibility but the copious amounts of beer...hmmmm! Ian has offered up his spare room but I'll see how I fare on the night. Not sure about accommodation but I can find out for you and I think it's just Farnham train station:

Station Hill
Farnham
GU9 8AD

Glad to hear your on the possibles list! ;)
Virgin Atlantic